Best Tour Operator To Machupicchu In Peru

EnglishFrenchPortugueseSpanish

Booking Terms and Conditions

booking

We must confirm your travel reservation in advance for our prior reservation of hotel, air ticket, vehicles, guides and porters; Machu Picchu entry, permits etc. Before confirming your reservation, be sure to read our travel details. and the itinerary carefully only then you confirm the reservation of your trip.

2. Last minute booking -

In fact, we accept your last-minute booking; Please make a minimum payment of 20 % to confirm the reservation of the trip that is not refundable, but you can postpone the trip. But you can postpone the trip to any date while you make the reservation. This reservation system applies to national and international reservation and payment systems for all types of travel.

———————–

First of all, to confirm the reservation of your trip, you must make a minimum payment of 20% by bank transfer and the remaining payment of 80% that you can pay on arrival before starting the trip. For credit card payment, an additional 7% will be charged for bank charges for credit card processing that require a copy of the passport and copies of the credit card with you.

Cancellation and refund policy -

If you have any confusion please feel free to ask us at Email: sales@sunriseperutrek.com